Monday, March 30, 2015

Why?

       Since we've found out that I need colon surgery, several people have suggested starting a CaringBridge site. I've known several people who have done them and have had really great experience. But I wanted to do something different:

       I don't want my life to revolve around cancer. My Dad reminded me this evening that "the world does not revolve around Jacob's colon." I certainly don't want it to! There's more to me than just having cancer. I write a lot as a pastor and had thought about sharing a couple things I've written because they might be helpful for people. I also enjoy traveling to Africa, model railroading, and creating board games. This summer my wife and will experiment with two new gardening systems; raised bed gardening and a tower garden. Lots of people talk about all of those things on blogs. Certainly between all of them I could come up with something interesting.

      I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment